- Create digital content for the Commonwealth xLisa Messenger and guide social media strategy and performance
- Work with leading Australian entrepreneurs
- Flexible work preparation, including homework
We are looking for the ultimate market force, an experienced content creator / digital marketer in a fast-paced space. You will be calm in the midst of the storm, unmoved at all times. Lisa is fast-paced and fast, you need to bring some magic a step ahead of the digital game to boost brand names! By looking at when the algorithm has changed and how to truly increase engagement, we are looking for an innovative approach to industry trends and insights. To delete this short description, you must be an experienced graphic designer with a focus on detail and excellent content photography and video recording capabilities.
This role is not for the weak who are responsible for developing and implementing digital assets and content strategies in an amazing portfolio, you need the energy, drive and commitment to deliver each and every time. You will have the opportunity to work with our brand manager and be valued wherever you can. You will feel confident and happy to work automatically in a strong and high-performance team. Your key focus will be to create content across multiple channels to support entrepreneurship and startups. The sky is the limit and everything is possible!
- Creating digital marketing strategies to motivate, motivate, acquire, retain, and engage a community
- Record, photograph, video and edit both video and audio files
- Building community engagement and audience with motivation
- Determining suitable channels to reach the targeted audience
- Thinking sideways and cutting and slicing interesting content in multiple formats
- Spend hours on social media looking at the latest trends to stay ahead of the curve
- Dedication to the beginner scene and commitment to further growth and development
- Social Media – Design and create graphics and gifs in collaboration with the brand manager and CEO to facilitate digital strategy and programming. Protect all social centers and communities.
- Text Copy – Ability to write from time to time for ADM, social and digital assets and print media. Journalism Background Help.
- Videography – Shooting and editing product negotiation and videos for websites and social platforms, creating promotional stop videos.
- Guide the creation of video content on IGTV, Reels and TikTok. Get information on industry trends by making sure you can actively increase opportunities.
- Photography: flat-layout and product placements Style, shoot, and edit. Upload the image to the website, making sure UGC photos and videos are up-to-date.
- EDM – Create multiple weekly emails and popular promotional editions. Create color schemes and titles in the Adobe Suite, make a copy under the brand manager’s instructions, work with the CEO on alphabetical letters, upload, send and control links.
- Marketing Tools – Manage the development of media kits, speaker displays and other marketing materials
- Research – New Market Trends, New Technologies, Competitive Activities and Industry Best Practices in Lifestyle and Women’s Media
- Other projects under construction – as needed
- Buy, Clavio, Cajabi (useful)
- All social platforms
- Proven experience shooting, editing, and creating videos, photos, and motion graphics for digital channels on iPhone or camera
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
This superhero reports directly to the brand manager. This role gives you the freedom to work from home, along with a successful candidate from Sydney, to receive seedlings and to be present when needed. The successful digital leader is offered a competitive start-up salary. We would love to hear from you if this role enlightens you and you have the desires, skills and experience we need. Please email your CV, cover letter and protocol to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting exactly why you want the opportunity to take this position and what you will bring to the role. Applications close October 11, 2021