The game is on – OLG wants you
We said GAME ON, and we mean! Significant changes are taking place in the gaming industry and beyond. Are you interested in empowering to take advantage of growth opportunities, to be part of a bold change to take customer success to a new level? OLG is trying to be the game market leader and first choice for entertainment. We are ready to take this game to the next level and we want passion Director, Digital Planning and Implementation To support the development and monitoring of short and long term priorities and key performance indicators. It will be responsible for providing strategic insights across iLottery, iCasino, sports and digital performance. This includes compiling information from analytics and customer / market research and best practices to inform information-based planning and decision-making in the digital section. P / L oversees growth and profitability, including evaluating digital products, campaigns, programs, etc. and performance metrics.
Your role in the game
You are authorized to report to the Director General, Digital Transformation, Planning and Performance:
Partner in Strategic Initiative and Market Research Design and Development
- Lead various performance / product data managers to provide quality business analytics, business information solutions, and findings interpretation and results and insights into clear business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Senior Director, Digital Transformation, Planning and Performance on short and long term distribution strategies to support digital division and division priorities and KPIs.
- Lead the development of the distribution planning cycle and lead business operations to deliver and monitor an integrated driving plan across all products (including budget and forecasting).
- Supports product leaders by ensuring that there is coordination within the package to promote overall production and distribution objectives, including prioritizing asset allocation / productivity distribution strategy.
- Monitor effective team and product leaders, costs and benefits to monitor key results at the product / initiative level to be used in scoring and strategic planning and to assist product selection / development decisions.
- Develop and monitor KPIs for costs and benefits as well as operational and strategic initiatives.
- Lead a high-performance team in digital strategic planning to support the implementation of business strategies / business issues.
- Partner with product management and senior class management (including corporate strategy) to understand business challenges and market opportunities
- Create business insights and plans to support growth consistent with organizational strategy and distribution strategy
- Responsible for generating key insights into market / analytical information, product performance and customer perceptions
- Improve product performance by providing recommendations to the senior management team based on data
Develop tools for financial modeling and business management
- Directs the development and management of a distributed planning cycle to deliver and monitor an integrated driving plan on all products and directs business operations.
- Supports product leaders by ensuring coordination within the package to promote overall productivity and distribution objectives, including prioritizing asset allocation / productivity division strategy.
- Conduct regular business planning cycles, including quarterly business review process with digital management and key business stakeholders
- Create a unified work / business scale framework to provide performance-crossing visibility
- Develop and modify analytics capabilities and overall reporting, act as a link between advanced analytics standards and enterprise dashboard reporting for enterprise analytics.
- Develop a digital roadmap and collaborate with relevant product teams and organizational analysts to ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with various departments in digital segment, finance and corporate analysis b
- Carry out financial modeling, planning, budgeting, forecasting, and report
- Make sure performance data is linked to a ‘true version’, contributes to annual budgeting, financial reviews / redistribution.
Establishing cross-border relationships
- Internal (Digital) – Collaborate with key stakeholders, including product management, digital management, support activities and laboratory teams
- Internal (Enterprise and Other Lobby) – Collaborate with key stakeholders, including OLF leadership, organizational strategy and analysis, retail, legal, procurement, human resources, finance
- External – Collaborate with supervisors and suppliers / service providers
What you have to play
Collaboration and fun; Inclusive and collaborative work style while creating fun and excitement in our work
Loyalty and faithfulness; Do what is right and act with clarity and clarity
Change management; Familiarity with change management requirements for successful organizational success
Optimization; It can confidently use short language by facilitating work sessions and presentations on Audi changes at all levels of the organization.
Concept; Strong conceptual and visionary for effective enterprise design using knowledge of best practice principles
Work experience and knowledge; Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience ICasino / iLottery / Digital Sports Betting experience supporting major change initiatives at the same level, at least 7+ years in relevant field or profession, including management consulting. Ability to conduct product or business performance analysis – B2C business customer data analysis property. Demonstrates financial modeling and business experience. Basic knowledge and experience in strategic problem solving and management of large group of stakeholders. Basic understanding of E2E’s efficient delivery system, experience in managing or operating a secure property. Basic understanding with iLottery, iCasino or sports betting
Education: Master in Business Administration or Analysis Property.
Skills Leadership and team management. Analytical thinking. Communication management, including executive management. Advanced Problem Solving. Decision-making and critical thinking. Continuing education. Group layout. Ability to efficiently manage and work on multiple tasks. Great comfort in ambiguity. Ability to interact with multiple initiatives and monitor mutual support
Tasks for joining our team
- Part of a larger picture – A socially responsible company that returns all profits to the province of Ontario and its people
- Dynamic work environment; Family-friendly work experiences to help you balance work and life
- Important: We are focused on a variety of resources to support your physical and mental well-being
- Freedom of innovation; It supports new and better ways to be successful
- Be real yourself – An environment that sees diversity as a source of strength
- Galore Learning: 24-7 Access to robust online education programs
- Public service pension plan; Participate in a specific retirement plan sponsored by the Government of Ontario
Learn about OLG – Game on!
The purpose of OLG is to provide a better entertainment experience for our customers and to contribute to a better Ontario. We a A multi-billion dollar organization Supports many businesses, including lotteries, land-based casinos, digital lotteries and casinos, horse racing and charity games. OLG is undergoing significant changes with a focus on customer engagement and bringing our digital business to a whole new level.
The key to our success is in Our people. Our culture is based on true, positive partnerships that embrace trust, openness, and transparency in everything we do. We support and encourage staff and teams within the organization through greater accountability, leadership development and growth opportunities. OLG embraces more flexible employment options and family-friendly work experiences, including remote work.
Equality, diversity and inclusion Important elements of our culture are our cornerstone of our values of respect, loyalty, stewardship and excellence. At OLG, our employees have a place to be and to benefit people and the state of Ontario by using their perspective and skills.
As we reshape and grow our business, it is unshakable in order to achieve our goals, and to ensure that our business makes sense. Benefits for Ontario people. All OLG profits go back to the county and contribute to the quality of life of Ontarians.
To learn more about OLG, go to our website www.olg.ca
If you enjoyed this opportunity and would like to join the OLG team, we would like to hear from you, please apply online before October 9, 2021.
OLG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and access to people with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any time during the hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. However, only the individuals selected for the interview will be contacted.