WESTPORT, Conn. , August 13, 2021 (Globes Newsweire) – HGM Strategy, the world’s # 1 digital platform, is pleased to host 2021 HMN Live to enable technology executives to rethink the organization and reflect the business world! Detroit CEO Executive Meeting September 14 HMG Strategy High Interactions Include the world’s most respected and innovative business technology leaders The most urgent leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and professional challenges and opportunities for business technology executives today – and in the future.
Critical topics to explore on 2021 HMG Live! The Detroit CEO CEO’s meeting of manufacturers may include issues of real-world use to implement industrial Internet Internet (IIoT), edge computing, and other advanced technologies. Opportunities to use low-code growth to drive faster business results; With tips to make businesses more sustainable and robust.
“Companies are facing vast geo-economic, cyber, supply chain and competitive barriers,” said Hunter Mለርller, president and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Part of the value that CIA and business technology leaders bring to the executive desk is their ability to identify issues for the use of advanced technologies to drive the needle and make their companies more competitive.
HMG Strategy 2021 HMG Live! The Detroit CEO will meet on September 14. Current topics to discuss: Industrial Internet (IIoT) and how to apply Lottery, edge computing and other advanced technologies to enable manufacturers to move to Industry 4.0. These technologies are safe; The benefits of adopting a low-code approach to application development and the challenges to overcome With mastering soft skills for leadership success.
Global rankings and business technology executives speaking at 2021 HMG Live! The Sept. 14 Detroit CEO meeting includes:
- Muhammad (Mo) Abuuli, Management Partner / Chief Evangelist, Itoko
- David Decker, Director of IT, American Axel and Manufacturing
- Arun Disuza, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Nixon Automotive Corporation
- Tamara Faber-Dotty, Chief Digital Officer and VP IT, Consumer Energy
- Maru Flores, International Cooperation and Productivity Technology Services, Ford Motor Company
- David Franco, Director of Special Academy, Center for Living and Learning Enrichment
- Dennis Hodgs, CIO, Inteva Products LLC
- Mike Homman, Director, Enterprise Technology Operations, Department of Innovation and Technology, City of Detroit
- David Jackson, Partner, mercenary
- Tony Kazmark, VP, Product Management, Plex
- Adriana Carabutis, Chief Information and Digital Officer, National Grid
- Thomas Kelly, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Automation Ali
- Kelly Knepley, CEO, Dexco Global
- Sanjay Kumar, Senior Principal, Siemens Digital Industries
- Miroslav Samolinko, Director of Integration Architecture, Train Technologies
- Brandon Smith, Deputy for Development, Human-IT
- Matthew Thomas, Managing Director, Accent
Valuable Partners for 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CEO CEO Guba mit Akamay, Aptio, Out 0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, NPower, Rimini Street, Inc. , RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SentinelOne, SIM Detroit, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zinc.
Learn more about 2021 HMG Live! Click here to subscribe to the Detroit CEO CEO meeting and sign up for the event.
HMG Strategy will also host 2021 HMG Live! September 15 International CIS Executive Board meeting Key topics to be explored by CSOs and security leaders at this event will include recommendations to educate the Board on cyber security and risk. Go ahead and defend the organization.
Top CISs and industry executives speaking at 2021 HMG Live! September 15 International CIS Executive Council meeting mit includes the following.
- Abishik shared, CISO, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Mike Kugan, Director of Information Security and CIS, Waste Management
- Anthony de Christopher, CEO, Qnext
- Arun Desuza, Head of Information Security and Privacy Officer of Nexter Automotive Corporation
- Wanda Jones-Hit, Third-party chief cyber consultant, U.S. Air Force
- Steve Katz, Owner, Security Threat Solutions, LCC
- Susan Koski, Head of Security and Enterprise Response, PNC Financial Services Team
- Thomas Maldonado, A third, National Football League
- Frank Price, SVP & Chief Information Risk Officer, Hudson’s Bay Company
- Jim Rice, CISO, MassMutual
- Todd Torson, Director of Information Security, Risk Management and Compliance, Code 42
- Melissa Deputy, Chief Operations Officer, Vulnerability Program, Dodo Cyber Crime Center
Valuable Partners for 2021 HMG Live! Global CIS Executive Leadership Council includes Akamay, Out 0, BetterCloud, Code42, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Qnext, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
Learn more about 2021 HMG Live! Click here to register for the International CIS Executive Meeting and to attend the event.
HMG Strategy will also host 2021 HMG Live! On September 16, the Phoenix CEO CEO met mit. Topics discussed at this event include tips for retaining, recruiting, and re-recruiting international hybrid workers. CIS and security leaders are responding to President Biden’s executive order on cyber security. How to Respond to Bewareware Attacks and How Should Companies Pay Cyber-Criminals? With tips for exploring the future of digital disruption.
Famous CIA and Industry executives speaking at 2021 HMG Live! The executive meeting of the Phoenix CEO includes the following
- Benjamin Bingham, Senior Cyber Security Executive for Major Las Vegas Game / Entertainment Establishment
- Stephanie Cassette, Partner, Sales Power Consulting Services – Financial Services Sector, IBM Global Business Services
- Max Chan, CIO, Avnet
- James Costlo, CISO, Freeport-Macmorran Copper and Gold
- Rico Danielsen, Cyber Security Event Response, Digital Forensic and Internal Disaster
- Gary Desay, CEO, discount Tire
- Frank Grimmanman, President and Executive Communications Officer, Arizona Cyber Security Response Alliance
- Firasat Hussain, CTO, arrivia
- Nilesh Josie, VP and IT Manager, Global Nephrology Solutions
- Rob Lloyd, CIO, City of San Jose
- Bianca Lockner, CIO, City of Scotland
- Jeff McKiben, VP and CIO, on a semiconductor
- Craig Moringalo, Assistant Special Agent in Payment, FBI Phoenix Cyber / Counter Intelligence / Technology
- Rich Phillips, Senior Safety Architect, On Semiconductor
- Peter Robinson, Global Applications and Digital, Vinnet
- Atul Sahai, SVP, Strategy and Operations, Ally.io
- Casey Sensenich, CTO, Rockingham County Schools
- Muddu Sudhakar, CEO, Isera
- Melissa Deputy, Interim Director, Vulnerability Program, Dodo Cyber Crime Center
Valuable Partners for 2021 HMG Live! Phoenix CEO Executive Meeting Assera, Akamay, Aliyo, Arizona Technology Council, Out 0, BetterCloud, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. , Code42, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, Rimini Street, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Skybox Security, SIM Arizona, Zoom and Zinc.
Learn more about 2021 HMG Live! Click here to subscribe to Phoenix CEO Executive and sign up for the event.
Click here to learn more about the upcoming CIO and CISO summary of HMG strategy.
HMG Strategy Moving Webburners and Digital Degrees
September 13, HMG Strategy Hosts Google Cloud-powered WebNarRenew the business through app innovation. ‘In this event, it is described Chris Hood, Head of Google Cloud Business Forum Strategy and Ken Russell, Kuran Biotech’s Chief Innovation Officer, will enable the speakers to learn how innovative applications help fuel collaboration, deliver personalized and insightful experiences, and give companies a competitive edge.
Click here to learn more about this event and to register.
Click here to learn more about HMG strategy in the archives and upcoming webinars.
HMG Strategy 2021 International Leadership Institute Awards
HGG Strategy 2021 International Leadership Institute Awards honor exemplary technology leaders and leadership teams who are offering special value to their organizations. This award recognizes those who have re-imagined and re-created to put their organizations on the fast track to change that will change the course of time. Technology executives and their award-winning teams are recognized for their work in the following fields. Diversity, equality and inclusion; Refer to C-set: Creating new business models; Modern Enterprise Architecture; And Build a culture of trust.
H21 Live in 2021! On August 3, the Atlanta CEO Executive Council met at the St. Regis Hotel, where HMG Strategy recognized the following exemplary leadership.
Art Hopkins, Training of Technology Officers International Collaborative Leader, Russell Reynolds Associates
Lo Lee, SVP, CTO Global Consumer Solutions, Equifax
Ryan Loy, CIO, EBSCO
Bats Turpen, CIA, Travel Port
Click here to learn more about HMG Strategy 2021 International Leadership Institute Awards and to appoint the appropriate executive.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform to reconnect with technology executives to rethink the organization and transform the business world. Our Regional and Virtual CIO and CIS Executive Leadership Series, Author Books and Digital Resource Center provide exceptional peer-to-peer research in leadership, innovation, transformation, and professional development for HIV, CIS, CIA, and technology executives. HMG Strategy provides peer-to-peer research services such as the CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program, which brings together the potential opportunities and challenges of the role of global CEOs, CISs, and technology executives.
HMG Strategy also develops an HMG security innovation panel designed to connect corporate CISs and security leaders with the world’s newest cyber security companies.
HMG Strategy’s global network includes more than 400,000 senior IT executives, industry professionals and world-class thinking leaders.
Click here to learn more about the “7 Columns” for HMG Strategy Special Business Model.
A photo with this ad can be found at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/854bf231-0c9c-4354-bc24-9466001c642f